Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sharing A New Recipe with you...


~ Good Morning Bloggers, It's a ugly Morning here in San Francisco.. Looks as if It wants to poor rain.. Go figure... It's the perfect day for Tea Party with your bears and add a warm bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup for their tummies..I love this Photo I think it's so me.. If I could have tea with a bear I would.. She has all her little bears sitting across the sofa... I adore bears.. as you know I have a few of my own though I haven't bought any new ones lately... I love the ones I have...

~I thought now would be a good time to share this Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe with you .. I found it in one of my new books from the tea shop...~ Keeping Good Company ~  It's a fantastic book full of color I showed you pictures when I first got it..


~O that is my new Paper Clip Flowers.. I have made a couple now and I love using them they are perfect for this book.. because it's so animated and full of color.. ( No household should be without a good basic Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe in the Files... wouldn't you agree.. I came over and made it for Mom.. I love the taste of it...                    
  ~ So here go's the Recipe: Chicken Noodle Soup ~

1/2 Onion peeled and diced                                                    
Poultry Seasoning to taste
4 Tbs. Of Butter                                                                  
1 tsp. of crushed sweet Basil
6-8  Boneless Chicken Breast, cooked & diced                  
Bay Leaf
2 Cups of Water
4 Carrots peeled and sliced
3 14 oz. cans Chicken broth
4 Ribs of Celery, sliced
seasoned Salt & Pepper to taste
8 oz. Frozen Egg Noodles
6 oz. Sugar Snap Peas
Saute onion in butter until limp. Add chicken pieces and cook and additional two minutes.  Add remaining ingredients, with the exception of the noodles and peas.  Simmer 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.  Add noodles and bring to a boil.  Cook until noodles are tender.  Add peas and heat through.
                   Serves 8-10

 ~I hope that you enjoy it as we did.. Even my son who is not a huge fan of Soup, he liked it as well,  the Poultry seasoning makes a nice flavor with the Sweet Basil, and Bay leaf...
~O what I did was, I used Chicken Breasts with the bone.  I had some large ones so I cut the chicken off of them and  put them in water and boiled them.. making my own Chicken Broth... and I used a regular package of  large dried Egg Noodles and some Petie Peas and they all did fine..O and I added a small amount of chicken bullion to the broth I made.. ..
    ~My Chicken Noodle Soup so yummmmmm ie..........

 ~Next I want to make this other recipe from the book


~Dijon Pork Chops , It has the Dijon Mustard and White Wine also using the Poultry seasoning..
they should be interesting and if they are good I will share with you...


~Another Crocheted Flower Paper Clip ... I really like using them.. O I almost forgot.  Couple of days ago at Ross Store I found this Glass item.. which I have been trying to find a old one but never have been successful..


~But at the Ross Store I found one for 10.00 dollars and I bought it.. I'm in love with it.. I always wanted to do this.. I put my flour after I cleaned and dried it, add a old vintage tea cup for measure..


 ~I'm really really  Happy that I purchased this glass jar and to boot it was the only one they had..(Smile)
It's nice when you finally get something that you have been wanting for years... well I hope you try the new Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe and that you enjoy it...
Don't forget to visit my Crocheting Blog @   beedoily.blogspot.com   Im working on a Seragated Blue & White Vintage Pot Holder which I never dreamed I could make..and I figured it out and it's half way there.


 ~ Happy Weekend my dear friends, with much love Janice ~
          See you very soon... ~ Blessings~



2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    thank you so very much for your visit to my blog and your sweet comment which have led me here.
    You have such a lovely place and everything is so inspiring. so glad to have found you. i'll be visiting often.
    until my next visit
    rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bel blog!Anch'io amo le tazze,il vittoriano e il romantico!Da oggi ti seguo!Rosetta

    ReplyDelete