Thursday, June 14, 2012

Something Green just for you....


This is my one Head vase that I managed to keep through out the years...I just love her.

I told you that I would share my Green things with you....this is my Tea towel, with green and beige checks with big yellow pears...I just love it as well

My lovely pot holder doily...I found these pieces at The Tea shop...


This is one doily I would like to figure out, the just of it is easy but the attachment of each fan part..I can't figure yet...but I love it...

These are pretty little porcelain flowers, I haven't a clue what they were used for..do you know?



I found these years ago in Dad's truck...I have had them for along time I keep them on the shelf with Mrs. Head vase...

The pretty lace hankies, with such delicate flowers that I found at the Tea Shop...


Sweet things from yester years....




My other flower vase from Dad's truck...isn't she sweet...like she could be out in the fields picking wild flowers....

And mr. Rooster Tea Towel...from the Tea Shop too...

And lovely Green & Black Tea Cup...

I hope that you enjoyed the few Green things with me...Wishing you a wonderful Friday and a Enchanting weekend...with Love Janice

1 comment:

  1. Your green things are all beautiful! I especially like the head vase and the lady vase and that tea towel with the large pears. Is it vintage? I think the little flowers may have been for place names on the table! they are really sweet. Your posts are always beautiful and peaceful, and I love to see the new ways you do it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete