Friday, September 30, 2011

Mornin Mornin mornin....


Good Morning, it's a wonderful morning, Good things from the past are coming to the present..meaning a step daughter ask to be my friend on Facebook...and through her I found other people family..very nice. well our weather is crazy out there looks like rain sunshine all mixed up. . My plans for the weekend are to stay home and do whatever I feel like doing...specailly not get up and go anywhere maybe just be a bum lol..for at least Sat Morning.. Vee is having company over well Saturday she will go out with her friends to a QuinceaƱera, that's when a Latino girl turns 15 and they have a huge party for her..and they all plan to spend the nite at our house. And Sunday morning I will cook breakfast for them and then they will go off to one of the girls house to study for final grades. It's good for her I just need to find what I will be doing by myself.
Well don't feel much like writing today so have a wonderful weekend...God bless...with love Janice.....
MY FAVORITE MAGAZINE.................LOVE IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment