Saturday, September 24, 2011

Foggy Saturday Morning...again


Time to say good-bye to the summer garden and get ready for the fall and winter...I just can't believe it..In three more days I will have been here for one year in San Francisco, we moved back last September 26,2010. Was in the garden last evening and things are still growing the cherry tomatoes are finally there but still green so I don't know what I will get like I had said they should have been red long time ago..my zucchini is still coming as well. This has been the most funniest year. I'm so happy Vee has signed up for this program she learned about at school. It seems like a great opportunity for her. It is so she can work with the community and state parks etc..and learn skills and make a little bit of money it's on Saturday's she is getting ready now and I have to drop her off. Her other friends from school are going to and one of their Dad's is taking them..So happy for her. She is doing so well and making good decisions. I woke up around 3:30 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep rite away so I went online for a while then went back to sleep around 6:15am..only to have this silly dream about the man I was with for eight years. He called on the phone and was drunk and asked me who was I with and I was so dumb founded I couldn't answer and then he told me He was disgusted with me and hung up leaving me with my mouth hanging open then the alarm went off. That was scarey and crazy all together. Hummmm
well last nite I was fooling around with a black and orange well melon color yarn..

I thought it was rather pretty the two together, though I'm not sure where I'm going with it..here is the beginning of it.



ending so far with this...will have to wait and see what happens. I'm kind of tired today, which seems to be my new agenda these days..not sleeping properly I guess will make that happen. It's wonderful fall. love this time of year for sure..but today's fog I don't..one more day of sunshine would have been nice. o well...Mom's kitchen is a total mess and there is so much stuff I don't know what to do with it. but it's over whelming...It's so sad when people are like this. I decided to make my room totally blue and white. I got another comforter up stairs It's like patches baby blue and white and I didn't have time to take a picture..but I will so I have one more dresser to clean and change up..then some other things on the wall. And maybe my shelf will get dropped off to. My brother's friend said soon as he gets a chance he will do it for me.
I feel so lazy don't want to do a thing today.. except be lazy..lol..wishing you all a great day today and a lovely weekend..with love Janice....

No comments:

Post a Comment