Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sneezy Morning

I'm sneezing away this morning...
Helo friends...I woke up late this morning ...kind of nice though for a change...Just washed some dishes for Mom...my brother loves to dirty dishes but never wash them..Poor Mom who can hardly stand up has to wash piles of them...Well I'm not sure what kind of weather we are going to have today, I feel asleep before the news last nite. I see the sun shinning but there are lingering clouds all over so lol who knows not even the weather man knows...lol. O and I almost forgot to mention it....My new grandbabie is trying to enter the World..Mommie has been having contractions and she is one centimeter (how ever you spell it) So the baby is not suppose to be here till the June 16...So who k n o w s... will see hopefully she don't the darn baby shower is next Sunday..they made me keep changing the date and now look...Lol maybe we will be having the baby shower without her ....Hummmmmmmmmm..lol Here's this morning beautiful sky..the sun shinning in the middle of the bay.
The sky is amazing though...it has many faces if you will...love it..I have yet to capture and sunsets lately? guess I haven't been paying attention..What to do today I can't make up my mind. O I wanted to show you this huge Basil plant I got at Safeway the other day..I couldn't believe it was only 3.99...and it's organic ta boot...
It looks better in person I just couldn't get a good picture..this picture taking with my cell doesn't always come nice either. I really need a camera..Maybe later..I went to my Social Security appointment it went well but that doesn't really mean much though. we now have to wait four to six months for an answer..Nerve racking! but I'm ever so grateful for the free lawyer and help...I been feeling so tired lately and I don't know why..I think I should go see the Dr. again and see whats up. I know I don't always sleep good It's like my mind is busy thinking in my sleep..Anyways I have some other house things to share with you while I'm making up my mind what to do today lol...silly

One of my other favorite things is tiny little Bears..This is Celine..so adorable and my duck butter dish..this is old and I'm amazed by it because for some silly reason I didn't ever imagine them having ducks on their things back in the day..Idk why. I was reading an old Victoria Magazine which happens to be my one and only favorite magazine in the world...I started reading it when I was pregnant with my daughter...who I happen to named Victoria..lets see since 1993 she was born in 1994 of March. I feel in love with the magazine and look forward to every one since...
a pretty blue and white tea cup..I guess you would think blue and white is one of my favorites as well??
this is on my old lit white hutch, I was starting to take some pictures of the things I have on it..but Mom came and I had to go..


Here's the last thing that I caught was my tiny mini blue and white tea set..I have several mini's I adore them as well. I don't think, well it funny cause I didn't think any grown men would like my house. I have these mini's around and many stuff bears and rabbit's I love them. just a lot of things..but I had a visitor and he was amazed  by my house..funny! He checked every room, even my bedroom and he apologized but he said he wanted to see it all...he loved it he said. "Wow you have a lot of things but everything has it's own little place"...I like it he kept saying..(so sweet)...I love my little flat..and all my things..and I'm very grateful for all of it..It keeps my mind busy...
HEre's my granddaughter Melissa playing doctor with her Mom the little ones was playing with the dr. kit and she decided to be funny...it was so sweet...I love my family ...And at this moment I'm missing my son..my third child..........well lets not get into it...Move on move on...another day I will explain it all....
Isn't this a pretty picture...I been wanting to soak some seeds to plant some Morning Glory's they are so pretty..I want to do one by the wood fencing I think it will look wonderful I have planted a lot of things but they are seeds or either small cuttinga from other plants so it will take a minute for everything to grow in it's place..by next spring it should look pretty good..Three of the Rose cuttings I did took and I'm so happy but lol I don't remember which roses they are because I try to do a couple from the roses my son gave his wife..I'd be blessed for sure if it's any of them..maybe one is but I'm not sure ...those were the most beautiful Red and White Roses I ever saw...Well I think that's it my sweet friends for the moment..I want to see if I can find this recipe for you for these wonderful cookie, for tea..they are vanilla cookie's that I put chopped pecans in..Yummy so I will return soon...Have a great morning...Hugs...........!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment