Monday, May 9, 2011

Irritated...............

I'm irritated in my mind today. Why do men always tell you they going to chance everything and make it better only to mess it up more. . . Trust me that's what they say Trust me and you'll see..Yeah I sure did...I'm serious everydays I ask God to make me strong so I can move forward to leave the past the past. I feel hecka stupid for trusting you and thinking that just maybe he will be the rite man to be in my life..hahahahahaha...that was so stupid of me. (When will I learn to not believe In men?) Well you can see it's all about a man. Who claimed he could handle my pain and he was gonna change it all cause he had it like that..hahahaha again...that was a fat joke...I can make you not love the man in your past and give you all that I have hahahahaha a hundred times over..I hate men more and more and more..sorry but that's what I feel these days...I'm not ever giving my heart to another. I'm through.

Marvin you can go to hell with yourself...In fact all of you men can go to hell and don't return. . . Sola yo no mas hombres en mi vida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry I had to vent cause I'm so irritated today. I tried to be open for a relationship..and don't say I mite be looking in the wrong places I wasn't looking for that it just came. but I should have maybe higher standards??? not sure. . . Maybe I'm finding them in the wrong place.lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment