Saturday, May 7, 2011

Second Hand Store Finds...

Well Yesterday my daughter came to visit and me her and Mom went to the big Store Saver again. I found some nice things yesterday. here are some of them.

This I think was my best things I found and new Dollie and a hand towel n wash cloth in turquoise and gold trim ...and the pink glass sugar bowl for 2.99. amazing I couldn't get a good shot of it though..the Dollie has one flaw but I'm sure I can fix it..it was only 99cents. I found these wonderful curtains too..

mom's lighting here is bad to take photos and of course I only have my cell phone camera. Since I'm blogging now I'm thinking to invest in a regular camera.



I realized last nite that I had this small dome and I have six of these salad plates here at moms. this originally had a purple plate I got it off the truck along time ago. I have a pink glass one at home in the living room but I thought I'd switch the plate and use this in my kitchen.  I have a idea now in m head for my bedroom. I hope it comes out. I found some other things but I haven't took a photo yet but we had a nice a day we also went to eat Chinese it was a peaceful day....
 I added another picture of the sugar bowl I found for 2.99. plus 30 percent off...I was trying to get a good picture of the etching on it..pretty......

No comments:

Post a Comment