Tuesday, May 24, 2011

12:36 A.M.


 My busy LIttle Kitchen............
For some ungodly reason I can't go to sleep. I know I have been gone for a while. but I had things to do at home. I really really need a lap top...Money is the issue, it's always the issue..Limited funds...humm..well I keep thinking after I get this and do that I can save...I missed being here. I really like having a blog. I just need to acquire some friends that talk like my one sweet friend. Don't be afraid to reply...Well I did so much work in the garden specially yesterday all day long in the wind..The bad part was I fell over the broom stick the broom had fallen when I had went into the house and I didn't know it. I came out with my reading glasses on which I know I shouldn't walk around with them on..I almost killed myself..I thought I had almost broke my wrist..Today I'm so sore all on my left side..and I bruise my rite knee..NEver wear your reading glasses to walk in..Well I didn't want to stay home today so I had mom pick me up this afternoon..I cooked us up some food to have and washed a load of clothes before I left..We went to the good will where I found some amazing things well lol at least for me..But I'm irritated because I should have gotten these sage coffee cups w/saucers.  ug... Maybe mom will take me back tomorrow???? Plz. mOm...it's killing me..well the good thing was I found some white creamy soup bowls I was just thinking recently I wanted some plain white dishes...And I struck Gold in them there hills...lol..I was so excited first I only found five ..then around the corner I found three more so I have eight so happy...I first found some small rimmed cobalt blue bowls attached was a salad dish..for only $2.49 each so I got those..so cute they are..(I'm thinking Tea Party in blue and white..) I found a white n blue small table cloth looking thingy! Of course my head starts spinning fastly. . . (Is that a word?) well it is now...So it's settle a Tea Party in blue and white soon..first we have the baby shower..Maybe in late July or early August???? I found some nice stainless steal serving spoons which for some reason I have none did before but don't know where they disappeared to...Humm. I have straight silver but no regular...day to day ones..so that was great...I then found some linen. Some Gold and some like a turquoise green with goldess brown and a few other pieces I will take pictures of everything in the morning..My menu was Ham chops and Rice n Lentils...Tabbouleh, Green Beans w/bacon/onion/Potato...I was so hungry when we came back..I was so glad I had cooked ahead of timed and packed it up...It was a great day spent with Mom...
LENTILS W/ RICE...SO YUMMY N SIMPLE....
Awe I'm so sad some of my photos didn't work...darn it and I erased them out my phone...shoot...well just this one is there so sorry...well It almost one am..I should be off to bed so I can post tomorrow before I leave for home..But I will be back on Thursday to spend the nite. Friday I have an appointment to put my application for S.S.I. nite...see ya in the morning...hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment