Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good Ole Sunday Morning...


Sunday Morning already, my how the days do fly. It just mite be a nice day today the sun is out and I don't see any wind. I'm feeling just a smidge better. Wish it was more but I suppose it's going to take time. . . Vee's gone she spend the nite with friends. So I have been here with Mom and I'm going to stay until I get a little more better. Maybe by Monday or Tuesday. I'm suppose to go see my Reg Dr. for a follow up. This morning I'm making a second batch of those Apple dumplings I had a few more small Apples that are soft and I don't want to waste them... So the kitchen is smelling good already in the a.m.....plus they were only 8 and they got wiped out in couple of hours and Mom snagged the last one late evening. I have no plans today though I wish that I could go to the Goodwill today, but I have to stay inside and rest Dr. said..Yukie, but I know it's for my own good...I started a new doilie the other day..

These are the colors I'm using, It's a little bit Christmascy ...

I'm starting it with this flashy red it has golden sparkle threw it,
It's so pretty... I had found it at the Second hand store, Boy I sure miss that place called Saver's... even Mom said yesterday okay lets get ready to go to Saver's I wish....


I started the beige thread now and I'm not quite sure where I'm going but we will see...O here's a few pictures of those wonderful little Apple Dumplings...ummm so yummy

They look and smell so good. My darn camera doesn't use the rite color. They look better in person..lol..but they do...




The yummiest,............wishing you a most enchanting Sunday day........full of Love and Happiness...............

No comments:

Post a Comment