Saturday, December 3, 2011

Being Sick....


I'am so very sick...I have pneumonia, I had called the Dr. Office but they was so busy no appointments. But I had asked for medicine cause I didn't feel good. They said no the first time...Then I called again and asked can they please give me some cough medicine cause I'm going out of my mind coughing..WEll That they finally did but so late that it wasn't ready when Vee went to pick it up but that was also Walgreens fault they said it would be ready in 15 mins when I had called and it so wasn't. So the next morning I woke up and I so didn't feel good at all...then Vee told me Mom I don't feel good So that did it I said we are going to the Emergency today...Good thing I did...Well I'm so very sick, and last nite was a difficult nite I finally stopped coughing after 2 am...the third dose of cough medicine...I have never had Pneumonia...Well enough about that.... Today, I believe if I feel a little bit better I'm going to make the Apple dumplings. After the hospital Mom needed to go to the store so I picked up the Crescent Rolls grabbed some apple from home..Cause I had to go Check on my Tiny Sweetpea, Whos been spending her days alone..Cause Mom had gotten fleas I won't bring her over...I don't want my baby to be sick with nasty fleas etc....and I surely don't want to bring them home...O the recipe is below for the Apple dumplings ...The next post below this...I'm very curious to see what they taste like...
The other thing I want to share with you is this home made Barbecue Sauce.. Mom didn't have for her county ribs, and she was like shoot...I told her like three times you can just make your own I always did...But she didn't know how to...I had a recipe in my head but couldn't remember the recipe..lol..


BARBECUE SAUCE
Ingredients:
1 1/2 CUPS KETCHUP
1 1/2 CUPS BROWN SUGAR (I ONLY USED A HALF CUP)
1/2 CUP RED WINE VINEGAR
1/2 CUP WATER
1 TABLESPOON Worcestershire SAUCE
2 1/2 tABLESPOONS DRY MUSTARD ( DIDN'T HAVE ANY SO I JUST USED REG MUSTARD )
2 TEASPOONS PAPRIKA
2 TEASPOONS SALT
1 1/2 PEPPER
AND LAST TWO DASHES OF HOT SAUCE...
DIRECTIONS: MIX ALL TOGETHER WELL... CUT BACK ON BROWN SUGAR TO MAKE LESS SWEETER WHICH I DID. AND YOU CAN ADD MORE WORCESTERSHIRE FOR MORE STEAK SAUCE APPEAL...MOM REALLY LIKED IT AND SO DID I...IT'S NICE TO HAVE A BACK UP RECIPE JUST IN CASE YOUR OUT..AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE YOU WILL LIKE IT SO MUCH YOU MAKE IT OFTEN...THOSE COUNTRY RIBS CAME OUT NICE.....iT'S A WINDY WINDY COLD DAY IN THE CITY OF SAN FRANCISCO...YESTERDAY IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL WARM DAY...CRAZY SILLY WEATHER...WITH LOVE jANICE....


1 comment: