Saturday, June 25, 2011

Starting with Last Nite...

Helo everyone, I just came over to Mom's I didn't have nothing to do really at home. Except things I can't do with this silly weather going on..there is to much wind in my yard to paint or anything..so Here I'am.. Last nite I was busy cooking and finishing up my Dollie ..I think it came out very nice, I'm just about done just a half inch of edging to finish and It will be completed...I love the colors they match my Living Room very nicely.
Here was my dinner I steamed fried the chicken with celery onion tomato and chile Pasilla These are chilies you usually use for making chile rellenos, and I made some steamed rice...and a crazy salad ..with Romaine, strawberries, avocados, cheese, tiny cucumbers, tomatoe,
O and I forgot the pecans...and red onions It was very fullfilling...Yummmy!!!
 I also finished up Yuliana's Hat...
This is the blue little ribbon I put on it...my oldest daughter really liked it..so much she said she wanted one LOL...It's the first time I ever made one...and with no pattern at that..hope it will still fit here...

I have been a busy little bee..Next blog about breakfast this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment