Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My garden...It's growing

MY GARDEN GROWING....
Finally it seems to be growing, my garden. I wasn't sure if it was going to start growing our weather has gone crazy.  Here is my tomato plant it has blooms but no tomatoes yet..
I have one big Swiss Chard and the others are smaller..hummm don't know whats up with that..Lol..
Zucchini is coming up ... so happy I thought really it wasn't going to ...everything was like stuck in it's size.

Here's is the other plant...getting more bigger. It's so nice to have your own fresh vegetables. I only wish that I could get more to grow, I think some of my seeds are no longer any good. I need to purchase some new ones...Like the beets I got a new pack and they came rite up..
see here they are you can barely see them..but they just came through the dirt...my butter lettuce as well but I didn't get a picture of that it started raining...

GOT STUCK IN THE RAIN TO DAY BUT IT WAS FUN MY GRANDSON HAD SLIPPERS ON..AND HE WAS WALKING SLOW LIKE A OLD CHINESE MAN...I TOLD HIM AND HE LAUGHED HE IS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD..IDK IT WAS JUST A GOOD FEELING INSIDE TO PLAY IN THE RAIN WITH HIM,...THE DAY TURNED OUT GOOD WE WENT TO THERAPY TODAY AND IT WAS A PLUS FOR ME AND VICTORIA. I HOPE AND PRAY FOR MORE BETTER DAYS AND POSITIVE ONES. . . THANK YOU JEHOVAH FOR THIS DAY!

GOOD NITE...GOD BLESS....

No comments:

Post a Comment