Thursday, June 9, 2011

Over again darn

Well, I can't believe I accidently erase my whole blog. can you believe it. It was almost finished I was at the end. So here goes. Well I was telling you that baby and mommie were sleeping but now they are awake and Yulie is sitting in the sun because she has a touch of Jaundice...YUK..but I know she will be fine. And I was also telling you about the hat I decided to crochet for her with some dolie thread. I don't have a pattern so it's just imagination...


I was crocheting something else and idk I just had a idea in my head and thought that I would go with it and see what comes from it...LOL...so will see soon what the result will be...The other thing that I was trying to share with you was about my Panic disorder. This was a new challenge for me..Being able to stay at over nite at my son's house....and I have met my challenge..so happy that I was able to. My panic disorder has made it difficult to do many things. I'm entering my third year with this condition. It in general has been a huge challenge because I'm determined to be okay and without being on medication..I do have Lorazapam that I take when needed I don't want to be a zombie. so the challenge is great. I fight the panic everyday. though it is not as strong like the begining that was everyday all day which is wonderful...I thank God everyday for the better that I have gained and the strength that he has given me to do so. I carry the Lorazapam with me at all times but I have not had to use it in a short while. I'm learning how to control my panic now which is great as well. Many women have this condition and also I have learned that there are young people as well. My oldest daughter is only 30 and she recently has obtained this condition as well.. so it attacks all ages. I have gone to therapy which helped a great deal..my first therapist told me that I could get well without meds. and that was all I needed to hear..and it started the wheels going inside me to fight..I have a new therapist since then just recently who has helped me make this new challenge to move forward. So each week will be a new challenge I accomplished this one and are very happy with the results getting to spend time with my son and his family and their new baby...I haven't been able to do this and now I can...YES!....I want to share with you the Bird House that my son made. I'm waiting for mine LOL...
Great job don't you think...well I just love it and I'm ready for mine...hint hint...LOL...Hear me son...
WEll today my granddaughter is granduating from Kindergarden Liliana
Little Princess..and yesterday her big sister Rosalinda also graduated from fifth grade and it was her birthday as well So congradulations to both and Happy b. day...to Rosie...Love you both.
well I need to close here I need to eat something and today we are going to give Yuliana a sponge bath..I'm on line with my sons Lap Top..It's alittle difficult but I guess thats because I'm used to the computer at mom's..but It's not bad the good part is that I can reach all of you..I want to thank my new friend Creative Carmelina for joining me I'm so inspired by her blog that she has caused my mind to expand back to being a creative person as well..I love your blog Carmelina! and I hope that you like mine..I also want to thank all my friends for joining me as well..I'm so thrilled and excited that I can share with you my love and passion for old things and blue things and all things...Have a very wonderful day today and I hope to see you tomorrow... I want to share a new idea ...another goal and challenge! with Love..........Mz Witherspoon........Janice.......
yULIaNa grandma Loves You...

No comments:

Post a Comment