Saturday, May 7, 2011

Morning.............

 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL....
 
I'm not sure if it's a good morning or not. I'm disturbed this morning, I don't have a memory of me and my Mom. Before I was 20 after I got married. I have veg memories in my mind. I only have a child hood memory of my Dad. Isn't that funny hummm. I have not big memory of my Mom being there I know she was but it's like blank in my head. So I think this blog this morning is for all those ones who don't have a visual our a memory of their Moms in there mind. I don't want this blog to be sad..I just want to share my Love with them. I'm a MOm of five children and I have one child that is not mine who died three years ago. His mom was a drug addict and he hung around my son since he was maybe 11 or so..and he grew on me. and he lost his life three years ago coming this June. Summer months is hard for me and my family My sister lost her daughter in the same month. Her 12 year old daughter and we Lost him both in the month of June and they both drowned. she will have been gone five years. And him three years. So this is for them as well. To Elvis Martinez and Veronica McEvoy...we miss you. 
So lets flip this to a better side. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MY DEAR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. 


As I sit here, I think I hope that I have left a good memory for my children some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment