Sunday, May 8, 2011

Again Starting Late today....

Good Afternoon, I'm a little bit blue today and I can account it from so many things...but here I'am. I been surfing today because I really didn't feel much like writing. I'm been thinking so much about what to do with my bedroom. I really want a big change, so I decided to make a huge change even my furniture..I recently obtain that dresser and yesterday at my sons house he had a tall dresser a little bit darker so I'm going to paint both of them white..lol and mom is having a heart attack about it..but I'm tired of the dark wood and thats what I'm thinking my head has been racing all morning. and I have this other bed frame that is really old and no side boards though..but I'm just going to use the head part...I will take some pictures of everything when I go home. Then post them for you to see. I wish I could just print out my mind..lol..does that make sense..It's just so I could show you whats going threw my mind. Today is actually Mother's Day...
So Happy Mother's Day to you...



I'm still here at moms house I went yesterday to my Son's house and My Daughter in Law's and we had a wonderful time. We ate and we watched later in the evening the Boxing event for Championship of the world. it was great I hadn't watched boxing for a long long time...I hope your day today is going well...hugs with Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment