Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hangin Out....

Just here at Mom's hangin out. Cooked up some Zucchini and few left over Asparagus some bits of bacon and a few slices of white onion and half a Roma tomato...Made the Artichokes for dinner and prepared the Chicken and popped it in the Frig...Had those vegetables for Lunch w/some Focossia Bread from the best Place in San Francisco...Lucca's I also made some fresh beets at home and brought them with me..and prepared them here at Mom's...just alittle White Onion Salt n Pepper Olive Oil n Rice Vinegar and some Herbs De Provence First time I ever used it..I just happen to see it at Safeway and it was on sale...and I heard about it and thought O I will get this and try it..I also put it on my Chicken so we will see tonight when I roast it...It has Thyme n Basil, Garlic Onion, Bay Leaf Salt Oregano, Rosemary, Lavender, Black Pepper So all good things put together....
Lol ..... La de da.... I licked it clean...boy when your hungry..So now Mom's enticing me with some Ambrosia..Lol..I'm trying so hard to be good but I guess maybe a spoon full wouldn't hurt...ya think..I'm trying to get back to that weight thing REMeMber...

No comments:

Post a Comment