Friday, May 6, 2011

Good Morning

Good morning. It's early I woke up at 4:30 this morning. I suppose it the anticipation of my oldest daughter coming to visit today. I'm excited she got sick like my unfortunately with this dumb panic disorder and I haven't seen her in a while. she will be here this morning to hang out..I'm so happy.
This is my oldest daughter Stephanie, she is 30 years old and has four children.
Here is my youngest daughter Victoria she is 17..my baby. "She is the one designing the Invitations"
I don't know what the weather is going to be today you know I watched the news last nite and don't remember what the heck they said...lol...


Here's the bay this morning it's a little nippy outside. so maybe the day will be cool Yesterday was very warm I stopped by my house and the garden was dried up. I had a doctors appointment.. and I'm here again at moms We have to finished the invitations for the Baby Shower my youngest daughter is doing that. I was looking for a picture of them but couldn't find it. well maybe later I can show you. I'm feeling tired again this morning I guess it's so much on my mind its wearing me out..I'm going to blog a recipe for you nothing big but I thought it would be nice for a summer day. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment