Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jesse and thank you's

Good afternoon, I came to Mom's for a few and wanted to jump online to thank you all very much for congratulating me. I'm very very happy with Jesse...He is sweet loving and caring..a very kind and thoughtful man...He is gentle with a calm self....
I'm very very happy and so glad I made this decision to be with him...I'm pleased indeed and feel the presence of God...
I feel as if he sent me a angel...
WEll I hope you all are having a great new week, I need to get back to Jesse don't want to leave him for to long...be back soon much love and many blessing to you...
I want this tea pot....It's so sweet and it will match my Victorian Violet things...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations,Janice. I am so happy for you.
    I so love the violet china. I only have a tea plate and salad set with violets, and it's funny you posted them today. I just photographed mine with some violets from the garden.
    All the best xxoo jeanette

    ReplyDelete