Saturday, August 4, 2012

Finished Doily ....

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope that you all are doing well...I miss being here. I finished the little dress. In my opinion it is too cute...I'm glad I put the patch on the top. I removed the red off of it..I think it looks much better..
Here's the Red candy cane doily again....so sweet. The green is almost finished just need to put the edging on and done...
The whole line with be for sale later on....I have more to do...
Things are going well for me and Jesse...this morning was so sweet. I had made breakfast for us and Jesse went later and washed up the dishes and I hadn't known till I went into the kitchen...I thought it was very sweet...He said well it was the least he could do...He is very sweet and thoughtful and gentle...I'm so ever happy....Well I hope you having a wonderful weekend...I'am...Making some cookies so I'm off to finish up got to run to the store for Mom and get some half and half..and get on home making spaghetti for dinner...with much love Janice ,be back soon....

1 comment:

  1. you got a nice blog janice...have being having trouble with the cliches on blogger.com thanks God its ok now..God bless you...

    ReplyDelete