Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Finished Doily ....

My mistake doily .... the one that I made my mistake on...I still love it just the same. You can't even tell that there was a mistake...The mistake in general is I can't add the Roses around the bottom because I have one more line then I should.

As usual, I can't get my phone camera to do the right color...so the photos don't really do the doily justice the colors are so pretty and I can imagine if I was able to put all the roses around the bottom how much prettier it would look...I'm going to make another one in the future the right way....
It goes nicely with my January tea cup too.....
I have completed the red one as well...but the fun part is this one I'm able to add the Roses around the bottom...


I got the middle all done and now I'm working on the Roses that go around...I can't wait to get them done and attached...
I made up this like Tart except that I put it in this pan..and I was just suppose to lay it on a cookie sheet..I forgot to take a photo of it after it was done baking..But, Jesse said hey baby, this is pretty good...so lol I think it turned out good....(Thank you Baby)...very sweet of him...I hope that you all are doing well this Tuesday....I'm feeling a little bit tired Jesse hasn't been sleeping to good...He's got so much going through his mind....well my sweet friends I will be back Have a wonderful afternoon..with much love Janice

1 comment:

  1. I am IN LOVE with these gorgeous doilies!!! I do believe my heart skipped a few beats in fact.

    ReplyDelete