Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sometimes things just seem hectic and I feel blue...I had a wonderful visit with my daughter and grandchildren...but today I feel blue...some things just bother me...I feel like screamin and cryin all together....well I do...frustrations....yuk....Looking towards the Father above for some guidance as always...
Here is my pink and white doily all finished...it looks pretty I love the colors...
And this pretty rose lady was mine but I left her with my daughter....

I wish this bed was mine so I could jump on it and relax and read magazines and just watch some old movies .... sounds so dreamy
dreamy slippers....
And maybe I just need a hot spot of Tea, some camomile....
I just think that maybe I should go home and see my garden and my things...and just relax tomorrow's another day..
ENJOY YOUR DAY....WITH LOVE JANICE

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your pretty tea things and your doily is lovely. You did a good job. Have a beautiful weel.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete