Friday, April 13, 2012

Hanging Out and Crocheting...getting ready for the mini Tea party...

Good Afternoon, the girls my two granddaughters have been preparing for their mini Tea Party... They made Oatmeal cookies and made their invitations up and their lit favors... So now they are off to their rooms to make decorations they said... so cute...we are doing things with what they have at their house with the exception of my tea pot and cups ... so their invites are handmade..they are 6 and 11 years old.... Rosalinda and Liliana....they boys are a little bit not liking it... but I did tell them that if they are really that interested next time if they behave they can do one...I'm very curious how they would handle it.....I have a few pictures of the girls, they aren't really dressed just in their pj's well Liliana is dressed I guess.... lol...but we took pictures anyways...
Making their invitations....
Making the tiny favors....
Well we will see what happens tomorrow, I have been busy trying to finish up my white and pink star....got some other ideas growing in my head...but for now here is the first white and pink doily....

On my very last row then comes the edging and I'm done and will start a new pink and white doily....
The other thing that I did was make potato patty's they turned out pretty nice...wishing you a lovely weekend...with love Janice

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a wonderful time with the kids!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete