Tuesday, April 24, 2012

so much for that...moving forward like always...New Tea Cup & my Fairy

Love,.... hahaha...that's all I'm saying about that...moving on....This morning I went home and feed the dog and watered the Garden and took some snap shots of my new Fairy...I thought that she was so cute...
This is my Crown and Keys that I found at Ross, I love it...the keys spell LOVE<3 and that's the back of my storage...it looks kind of vintage don't you think.?
Oopps, there she is danging in the tree, my goodness,
She's callin out to all the other Fairy's and telling them it's safe to come out and be among the mist of flowers and trees...
I just love her, I think we shall call her Olivia ...
Here is my newest Tea Cup from Royal Albert, I wanted something Green so this is what I found...
I think it's so pretty......with love Janice....
CONTINUE DOWN TO MY NEXT POST FOR MORE OF MY GARDEN....TY

3 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,
    What a lovely morning had! Your little fairy is so sweet! they really do bring whimsey to the garden. I love your new tea cup, Royal Albert designs the prettiest floral patterns for the tea cups, I think. I have a few patterns from Royal Albert. I just spent hours taking all my tea cups out of the tea cup hutch and washing and dusting the shelves and then of course putting them back. It was a lot of work LOL that will teach me to keep collecting tea cups..
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining Tea in The Garden With Bernideen.....I loved your post and hope you can join me on Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved visiting with you Bernideen, very much so and I would love to visit on Wednesday's indeed...thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete