Friday, April 6, 2012

HAPPY EASTER, New Tea Pot set and garden things....

Well here is my latest new Tea Pot, isn't it pretty. I had originally order a rose one from the Victorian Trading Co. The saucer and cup arrived first and had a large chip in the bottom so they reordered for me but I have never received it which has been months...then the Tea Pot finally arrived and it had a small chip in the front of it and it look like it came out the Cracker Jack Box.. So I called and cancelled all of it...and this is what I ordered and it came in just a couple of days and I'm very pleased with it...the set was just 55.00 plus shipping..so 65.00 it came to ...I love it the shape of the things remind me of Mrs. Pots on the Beauty in the Beast... It puggie blown out...cute...
This is the Tea cup and saucer...
The sugar bowl....so sweet, ....
The creamer....
And the saucer...I'm very happy with them...they look wonderful...can't wait to use them...I'm going to have to find some baby blue salad plates to match....
I love the scattered little tiny roses about and the lace of baby blue and the touches of gold...
I flipped when I saw two of these at the Good will, I love the amber color it reminds me of of the things that my mom has a amber slipper etc...on day I will show you...any how I'm in love with these..I had tea this morning in it...

The amber color is so beautiful....
I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the things from the Tea house...but I will rite after Easter, I bought some linens and a couple of doilies so this morning I washed them out by hand...and hung them out to dry all things green and biege...some sweet tiny hankies with lace and delegate flowers...A Green and black Tea towel with two Pears ... and a green and beige doily like a big star, I think I can make it...
So now the garden, I snuck off to the garden center by myself..I was a little bit nerves as you know I have panic disorder but I keep trying to do small things cause it's to hard for Mom nowadays ... and they had wonderful things...and cheap to...so I saw these Roses like always but they had some pretty yellow ones and they were only 14.99 can you believe it... I didn't so I went to check them out and of course I ended up buying one. It has touches of red on the very edging of it...and I didn't know it at the time but when I brought it home it smells so wonderful...finally a scented Rose...

On this picture below can you see like a smudge of red on the edge...they are divine. I almost didn't buy it cause I had already got quite a few things...but I'm really really glad that I did...My garden is going to be shaping up alot this year...my second year..I need to get out there and plant my seeds now...

Hummm, and here is the Pink one I bought last year for 7.00 dollars it's making its first bloom for this spring...

Here's my asparagus poppin up they have been coming quite a bit now...I have gotten at least 10 already, I'm undecided about buying one more this year...not sure how much each one produces I want to see on google if I can find out...but it's so fascinating..Last year which was the first year they were just ferns and now these are coming out...Gladiolus in the back...my new purple ones...I also on the other side of the garden in the white part are some white w/red ones...can't wait till everything is blooming...I finally got my blue Irises, they arrived the other day so tomorrow I will be so busy in the garden...
THIS IS NOT MY PHOTO BUT I LOVE THIS BIRD BATH AND SO WANT TO IT BE MINE IN MY GARDEN MAYBE ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE I CAN HAVE ONE OR MAKE ONE....
ISN'T IS JUST BEAUTIFUL....DREAMS...

THESE SHOULD BE ARRIVING IN THE MAIL SOON TO GO WITH MY OTHER PIECES MOVING UP THERE NOW I HAVE TWO DINNER PLATES OR I WILL AND THE SALAD PLATE...JUST NEED TO FIND MORE DINNER PLATES AND A SUGAR BOWL AND CEREAL BOWLS ...I'M COMPLETE WITH THE SOUP BOWLS O AND I NEED MORE TEA CUPS AND SAUCERS THESE ARE MY FIRST ONES...SO JUST IN CASE YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THEM SOME WHERE LET ME KNOW...TY...I JUST HAPPEN TO RUN ACROSS THESE ON ANOTHER BLOG WHO SELL THINGS AND FOUND THESE I FLIPPED OUT...AND WAS AND ARE SO EXCITED.... I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME BUT I WILL TELL YOU LATER...THAT'S IF I REMEMBER SUCH A BAD MEMORY THESE DAYS...WELL MY DEAR FRIENDS, I THINK THAT'S IT FOR NOW...I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL EASTER...WITH LOVE JANICE SEE YOU SOON....GOD BLESS

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family an abundance of our Lord's Grace.

    *hugs*

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tea sets, Janice, especially the one in the top picture. I have seen it before online and just thought it was so pretty. I love the blue color and sweet little flowers. I'm sure you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love your tea set. It is so pretty. hope you had a lovely Easter.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete