Thursday, November 3, 2011

Electic Skillet....


Remember these, well mine had been sitting in the cabinet for a whole year...so I took it out and dusted it off and heated it up..I thawed out some pork chops earlier and thought of some Campbell's mushroom soup. So I salt,pepper and garlic salt and paprika them up and turned on the skillet and brown them. Took them out and opened a can of the Campbell's mushroom soup took half out and stirred it up picking up the brown bits then added some milk to the other half in the can. Stirred it up then added it to the rest adding more milk and some water. . . then I let them simmer for 45 minutes and there was dinner.


Then I just steamed up a pot of Jasmine rice and some green beans..and we were good to go...Simply and fast dinner when it came to dinner time I just put back on the skillet heated it up and served...Yummmmmmy It was nice for a change..
Been busy at home, I hope that you all have been well....here's a picture of my doily that I won. I put it in my hall way...ty...with love Janice...

Its so beautiful..thank you again Marilyn....

1 comment:

  1. That looks yummy! I love pork chops with cream of mushroom soup. We use to add the rice to the cream of mushroom soup mix..it tasted even better the next day!
    The doily is just beautiful..looks lovely in your hallway.

    ReplyDelete