Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mornin MOrNin....

Good Morning my wonderful friends and family,
                     I'm here with my new granddaughter Yuliana and family..It's another wonderful morning...
Sun's out and shinning that's always a good things rite.? Of course it is, it brings out the best in me..Well I ran home yesterday and watered the garden and notice that something is eating my Swiss Chard hum..It's turning brown like in spots..But I didn't have the time to check it out more throughly so Sunday when I return home. I had to to run in and run out..drop off dirty clothes and pick up fresh lol..terrible..but we are on the go..I told my son I feel like the bag lady...LOL... ms Yuliana is indeed wonderful at the moment she is in her swing and starting to fuss alittle..I took a picture earlier of trying to hold her bottle..she's been trying since day one..she doubles up her fist and pushes it towards the bottle I was like wowed with it..O darn I lost the picture. I have to re send it again ...lol...hold on be rite back.

Awe here it is...Isn't this too much...she's been doing this since she was born. babies and little ones are amazing..she is going to be something else..she already has everyone jumping...I'm writing you and I'm recieving textes from a new man I met. . . and my mind is drifting off..lol..I think it's a good thing..I had said no more men..but I think this mite be good..he's older than me..and well..we will see..Today I'm going to make some Quesadillas and Chili Verde for my family... I will post it all later on or tomorrow morning..one or the other..This morning my son Michael was telling me about the IPad...it sounds very interesting..if I can do my blog on there then I mite just buy one of those instead of a Lap Top. Well the things that he showed me were pretty interesting..now I'm multi tasking writing to you texting and burning the tamillos and chiles to make the salsa...lol..it's so beautiful my son has a nice garden to relax in..we have the back door open and it feels good. lol my son pulled up his short and is sun bathing...lol...well let me get this posted I will be back later on...
ENJOY YOUR DAY HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment