Saturday, July 9, 2011

Helo everybody...

I have been a busy little bee..running around doing things with Vee we went to therapy and some other appointments..we are back on schedule so to speak and we have been home all week..till this evening..I been busy to day as well...but at home doing the things that I love. . . I stared early this morning, I went into the garden to only to find a tiny inkie dinkie...litttle green worm who has been eating my things...I feel bad killing them but they kill your vegetable and stuff...I have holes in my egg plant. and some other things. I cleaned up alot today..I have trees and they make a big mess in my yard so I'm forever cleanning weeds. and leaves. My garden is finally growing my swiss chard finally grew enough for me to pick and cook...it was nice to have fresh Swiss Chard.

I got a hole bowl full...
I just cooked them with a little onion and garlic a teaspoon of oil and fried it ..then added some water. . My family loved it..Then I made a Strawberrie Cake from Martha Steward and I forgot to bring the recipe for you...so when I go to MOm's on Tuesday I hope to remember to bring it...

Here's the cake before I cooked it
and here's the cake after I cooked it...It tasted pretty good.
Here's the after..I'm not sure I cooked this rite..it overflowed in the oven and made a mess..it said to use a 9 inch pie plate...but I thing it would have been better in a deep dish one..it made a fat mess in my oven,,,I'm tired sleepy my eyes are rolling in my head...I'm trying to write and I can't thats it...good nite friends...see you in the morning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment