Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good Evening...

Helo my dear friends. I see no one has been around again..I wonder why they come and go..O well...Today I spent most of the day with my son at the doctor's. His name is Steven. sometimes we call him Stevie .b. he is 21 years old but has Auditory processing which is kind of like this:  Auditory Processing Disorder is an invisible disability, a developmental condition that interferes with the processing of speech. Although my hearing is perfect, I yet have intermittent problems with perceiving and decoding what people are saying. It’s like having poor cell phone reception, where the signal gets static or drops out. It is when the part of the brain that processes verbal information isn't getting it right. It also means that you can't give him long verbal directions. Keep them short and to the point. He will also find it hard to mult-task as that will mean trying to process even more information.   So anyways..they wanted him to report for Jury Duty which it won't be possible for him to do..So we needed a doctors note...and now I came to Mom's to hang out. I'm making some Oxtail soup for us.  Yesterday I had a hard day ended up getting a panic attack which I haven't had in a while so it go to the point where I had to take my medication..yuk..I hate but I'm very grateful that I don't get them like before...Thank YOu God...amen..but I'm okay today just a little bit nerves not much. Just going to hang out here for a day or so with Mom and my son and Vee..
My garden is doing okay except I notice today that two of the Zucchini are getting messed up..I think we need more sunshine and we just aren't getting it. 


Most of it is okay on the other plant they are okay...hummmm not nice..some of my gladiolus are making there blooms this morning I peeked out and they had opened up. my salmon colored ones..I couldn't get out there because it was raining for one and two I needed to get ready..so next time..my lettuce is finally coming up and my beet got bigger. I need to buy some more seeds..Today before I left I put some morning glory's to soak a pretty blue and and pretty pink...I think they will look nice across the back fence..I wish I had more money.even though it's not my property I think it's good therapy for me to fix it up .. the landlord helped a little bit..but it's mostly me..He left me a big container of lavender paint to paint the storage house..and boarded up the big hole in the fence..so that's something rite. 
This picture was on Friday before I had left to my son's well they both are..I had cut my Swiss Chard which by the way tasted good..My son n his wife liked it a lot. surprised it came from garden. 
I haven't seen any butterfly's lately have you???? Wondering where they are.????
Maybe on your nose too...hehehe..o it's time to add the vegetable to the Oxtail soup..be rite back...Okay all the vegetables are in and I can relax now..My medicine makes me a little bit groggy even the next day..I don't know what brought it on..maybe just all the stress from the lately things with Vee and sometimes my Mom. Walter worrying about him and all that..So I hope that you have had a great Wednesday...Mine was pretty good..I think I'm getting closer to my friend and that's a good thing...well I guess it's off to relax and I will see you in the a.m. to chat..Good nite sweet dreams and all...





1 comment:

  1. HI FRIEND IM JUST LIKE YOU NO ONE VISIT ME HOPE YOU DO.. WANTED TO TELL YOU YOUR BLOG IS GREAT! YOU HAVE SUCH INSPIRATION ...MINES IS MORE ABOUT THE LORD THATS WHAT IM GOOD AT.. NO PROBLEM IM LEARNING THIS WEEKEND ILL BE MORE WORKING ON MY BLOG.. YOUR GARDEN IS VERY NICE AND GROWING...WISH I COULD BE IN CALIFORNIA SO I CAN SEE IT..HAHAHA GOD BLESS YOU FRIEND... LOVES SORAYA

    ReplyDelete