Thursday, March 17, 2016

Teatime...

      Teatime FAVORITES....
A very loved magazine...  It is there celebrting 10 Wonderful Years Of Tea...  From June 2013...
      It is quite lovely many nice things inside...

     The Contents Is quite nice as well...  The photos are lovely and very much inspiring...  I often go back and re-go through the pages of my old magazines...  This one is a special issue, A special collector's issue...  All about pretty teatime tables and wares different teas, making them storing them as well...  And many recipes for scones, savories,  and sweets...  I adore this edition very much...
       
      I like this white with silver tea set, with the lime green and orange ties...  Very cheerful...  It makes me want to set my dinning table in Greens for Spring...
      Next a pretty in Pink setting, I love this the most...  
      I can surely go for this one with no problem, just speaks elegant and soft to me...  Femine indeed...  It says pink blossoms and graceful china, a picturesque tea party...  Rosy Royal Worchester chargers and Haviland China which I have...  I found plates last year at a thrift store for the cheapest...  Maybe I will set my table like this...  O my,  what to do...
      I believe though I only have two tea cups in this pattern,  i have been searching for more but have not found them yet...  And o my, I must show you this beautiful teapot to match...  Just dreamy in my opinion...
      Can you see...  It is definitely something I would enjoy finding some place in time...  I would be in my glory, wouldn't you...
            Dreamy....
      Lovely soft Pink roses...  And a beautiful vintage table cloth...

      I love this sweet teacup it is so alive to me...  Makes me feel good...
      Look at these gorgeous plates...  I would like to find this setting some where in time as well...  I love love it...
      This is a setting for a Mother's Day tea...
      Pretty...

      An out door tea...  I can't wait to do this at Mama's...  I have a large old green wrought iron table and chair setting that I have had for 3o years.  Sitting in Mama's basement for forever...  The glass top got broke so the people before owners threw it away I had a large piece of wood on the top...  But, now I intend to have my son cut some two by fours and put them on and paint it and stress it...  I have seen several photos and I just love the look... 

      A perfect teapot cup and saucer for the garden...

     A lovely Christmas setting...  
      What a lovely teapot...  Even I see using this for spring...
      The cutest plates...


      This is me all the way...  Deep Blues just capture my soul...
      A lovely photo of tea...  This section explains about how green tea is done...  And several others, Black tea...  Tea blends. 
      My second to next to first loved teapots the Lady Carlyle...  I adore this sweet teapot..


      I love Chintz china, so refreshing...  And I love pickled okra,  these roll ups look great...  It shows you how to make them, gives you the recipe...

                Pear and Blue Cheese Canapes...  These look and sound yummie...

            Miniature Raspberry Cheesecakes...   Divine...
      Orange and Thyme Madelines,  who doesn't love them...
      Red Velvet Poinsettia Cupcakes....   Such a lovely Special edition...  Maybe you can find it on ebay...  I'm waiting on a new book from Victoria...  About tea and scones...  I will share with you later... It is a lovely day outside so I might do a bit of clean up in the garden...  Yesterday I went to Lowes and they had a sales five six packs of pansy's etc for ten dollars so I surely bought some...  I hope you all have a most wonderful day today...
With love...
Janice...







6 comments:

  1. What an amazing magazine, I was enthralled by the beautiful floral arrangements and place settings, so pretty. I would love to be able to get a copy of it, it really was enchanting. I too have been out about in the garden, clearing the debris from the Winter and starting some planting. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous magazine...so much pink ...I was in heaven!
    The tea time treats looked delicious too...although Im not too sure about the Pickled Okra Roll Ups...!
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prettiest China and lovely recipes! Page after page of beautiful images and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get my hands on that magazine. I am loving ALL those pictures and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with us these romantic pictures and this such lovely magazine
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could go get this wonderful magazine you've shared with us. Wow, such beautiful pictures in it too and all about teatime and the loveliest settings and dishes.
    Thanks for sharing.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete