Monday, March 7, 2016

Monday's Chatter...

     Hello my dear sweet blogger's
I'am a bit tired today but I believe it is due to all the stress in my life children grandchildren house etc... The other day, Saturday I went out in the wind and pouring rain...  I felt the need to just step out...  It didn't seem to matter to me whether it was snowing..  I just needed air...  So I told my older daughter let's go...  Ma it's raining...  My reply, I don't care let's go...  
     So Glad we did, well I was glad that I did,  I'm not quite sure how everyone else felt about it... The rain felt great as if I hadn't a care in the world...  When is the last time you were out in the rain or if ever, and on a city bus going place to place...  Me not for a long time and I rather enjoyed it...  We went to the place called Thrift town a rather large second store and I found these adorable birds for a whopping 69 cents each I thought it to be rather amazing... I Love birds so I feel like since God couldn't give me real ones cause I already have one...  He gave me these to smile at...
     I was really surprised they were so inexpensive because they look brand new...
   We this morning in San Francisco had a lovely bout of hail...  I so remember the hail storms' as a child when it would just pour out from the sky and I would get so excited and want to play in it, today I felt the same way as if I wanted to go out and stand in it...  I was trying to pick it up to show my grandson Isaiah ...  Course I got dirt along with the tiny little pieces...
     Awe here is a piece no dirt...
          Can you see all the tiny pieces in the 
Pot...  So fun... It has cleared a bit now...  So I was able to step out side to play with my birds and see the mess in the Garden...
     They fit in just perfect...
     There is a bit of sun out so they all hopped on the brick borders... 
     I think when I die, I would like to be burried among the trees and flowers and the birds...  A peaceful place where things that God created surround me...  Though I will be in a deep sleep I shall be content...  

     My Jasmine is starting to bloom...  I have loved Jasmine and Honey suckle all my life...  Though I have not bought a honey suckle tree yet ...
     My snowball tree it survived yay...   So happy when I move to mama's I will put it in the grown there I just love it...  It was a slit from the garden next to me...  It was quite far over but last year a seed some how blew over next to the apple tree which stands next to my fence and it grew up and I looked one day because I always water the apple tree...  And said is it could it be..  But I still could not reach it and when I finally could it's roots had already been established deep within because I could not pull it out... But I did manage to pull a piece off not knowing anything about it except that I was in love with it...  Stuck a piece in water...  And to my surprise it made roots, I could not believe it...  I mention this before in a past post...  But I wasn't sure if it would return after I had planted it and it coming back... Yay yay...
     This is the small one...  The lower photo is the larger piece...

     The pretty Camelias all over the garden floor...
      The light Pink ones on the other side of the garden...



     The Apple mint is coming out strong...
     The Chocolate not as much and they are close by each other but maybe it needs to be moved over...
      Spearmint is coming out new...
       Prim roses everywhere popping up...
     Daisy's tooo...  Pansy's too...

     The storm made such a mess after I had cleaned quite a bit... 
     My Pink Geraniums...   Are blooming too...



     Sweet fairy all dirty from the storm...
     And the large Turquoise bird...
     I hope where ever you are your day is grand and your Spring is on it's way too...  Waiting ever so patiently for Spring to arrive...

   Good day my dearest ones....   with love...   Janice...




7 comments:

  1. Dear Janice:
    I so enjoyed all your garden plants and especially that "ground cover" with the tiny leaves. I see you use a Susan Branch calendar too as I have one and love it. I enjoyed your post and thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your little tour around your garden, you certainly have some lovely plants. After such a mild winter we seem to be having a cold spell now so I haven't started any work on the garden yet. Beautiful ceramic birds and a real bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing all your plants around the garden, Janice. Your sweet, little birdies were such a thrifty buy, and just waiting for you to bring them home, where they are in a happy place with you. They will bring you some Spring time joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much going on in your garden...Spring is definitely on the way. Oh my gosh your little birds are adorable...what a find!. I must look out for some. And I must say..I love the little Fairy...dirty or not.
    Stay warm in this cold spell...and have a wonderful week
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ceramic birds are so lovely! Thanks for the romantic tour around your fairy garden
    HUgs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your birds are adorable, i would have snapped those up too......playing in the rain sounds like a ton of fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your birds are adorable, i would have snapped those up too......playing in the rain sounds like a ton of fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete