Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Subject is cleaning my Living Room

For weeks now I have been needing to clean my Living Room it's so dusty busty.. 
But I just can't seem to motivate myself
and never I mean never have not cleaned anything in my home...
Lol so I was trying to set a date with it 
and that didn't happen...
I started to take off all my photos and little things off the television and that's 
at far as I got and that was the week before
I honestly think I'm tired super tired of cleaning..
A baby tiny Tea set a friend gave me years ago 
The little tiny round plate I found on my Dad's truck years ago
and the little pill box to the left 
 The lovely hard to See Large Vase I also found it on Dad's truck..
I think I have had for over 30 years, one of the first things that I had found..
Before Mama passed on I started collecting large Angels.. I first found the wall piece and the lady at 
the second hand store said O there was two of those someone else bought one.. 
I would have like to have both...
but glad I got the one.
later found the Angel at another time and place..
This lovely lady I found across the bay in San Rafael Ca.. Goodwill
for 25 dollars
what a steal..I later saw it online for 250.00 dollars
I have to share this... I went to Lowe's the other afternoon cause I had to move my car
for sweeping
and Look they had African Violets  
guess how much
$1.oo 
can you believe it they were a little bit messed up
but I know as the time goes by 
I can take the broken leaves off and it will be nicer..
I bought two of them
the other is in the kitchen..
My little collection of Bunnie's snow globes...I love bunnie and I love snow globes..
I just need to get my Living room clean and my bed room and Dinning Room,
the Kitchen and bathroom is done..
maybe over the weekend.. 
I hope everyone is fine..
Blessings to all
with love
Janice


4 comments:

  1. I love your window and curtains...so pretty! I don't want to clean either so I'm not going to. I'll just keep the lights dim. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Janice, loving your post, why you never respond? blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. My I-pad doesnt let me respond. Only if I get on my phone i can reply.. I have visited your blog Soraya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a such romantic corner of your cozy home...i love it! The curtains are wonderful. I collect angels too because i believe in angels. Your angel is fairy and your bunny collection is very pretty.
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete