Monday, January 28, 2013

Roses n Tea Cups

Nothing like pretty roses ..rite...I love roses in all forms shapes and sizes. Let me start by saying Thank you to all of you, my readers and followers for helping through this most difficult time.. I can't even tell you how much it means to me...
Vee has decided to stay and we are going to move over to where my older daughter lives...she gave Isaiah to my older daughter for a few days she thinks and I think maybe too she is going through the baby blues which is  not an uncommon thing...So we have an appointment tomorrow to see whats going on.. I didn't get to go to church or listen in because I'm now very sick with the flu and now a cold and I  had to go to the emergency and check my lungs I had a fever and didn't feel well at all. Last year I got pneumonia and my left lung refused to get well..it took five months. So I thought better go check. Everything was okay the doctor said. Well, I think the move will be a good thing for us. I'm ready for a change myself.. I'm hoping to find a little cottage type place...which I know I can't find here in San Francisco, the rent is just sky high here..Richmond Ca. they have a ton of cute little places. So we will see.

I hadn't never realized that American Beauty was by Royal Albert until recently...I think this is my most favorite of  my tea cups.
Below is my most newest one by Royal Albert 
  
My October cup
So brite and pretty ready for spring time summer...
There is a June cup that I want to buy...Mom's b.day is in June and my granddaughter Rosalinda is in June too...
I'm ready for a lovely hot cuppa what about you???
Wouldn't it be lovely to have tea in the summer garden...can't wait for spring to get here...soon soon ... maybe by then I will be in my new cottage with a lovely garden..
Day Dreams
Thank you, my sweet loving friends
wish we could all have tea together..

Isn't this a lovely chair...............
                                                          Wishing you all a lovely new week..Giant hugs from me to you...with love Janice
 
    
  
 

9 comments:

  1. Your teacups are so pretty. American Beauty is one of my favorites, too. I'm so glad that you are working through things with your daughters. Hope the move is good for everyone, and that you will be able to find a new church home after you get settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teacups and teapot are beautiful. Best wishes for good times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Maggie and Linda for you comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! Sounds like it has been a difficult time for you, but hopefully is improving. I was born in Palo Alto and raised down on the peninsula. Richmond does have some cute places. I hope you find the perfect one. I love your teacups. Royal Albert's are lovely! Thanks for visiting!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you Ruth, thanks for the visit...wow crazy and small world :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes that is a lovely chair, as is your American Beauty, that was my mother in laws china and she passed away four weeks ago, so it means a lot. She had enought to give two daughters 12 place settings so worked out great. God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like things are going much better for you. Your American Beauty Royal Albert teacup is lovely. Best wishes to you and yours and Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Janice,
    That is a pretty chair! I adore lace! Your teapot is adorable too and what a scrumptious pattern! The American Beauty teacup is one of my favourite patterns. I have a mismatched set. I have the saucer but someone married it with a pretty teacup which is a really good match. I love it. Your birthday cup is pretty too.
    I'm with you, I cannot wait for Spring and Summer. I'm not a winter gal at all.
    I really like Flan and yours looks delicious. The Royal Dalton piece is gorgeous. What a fabulous find up in the attic! Thank you for joining me for tea and I hope all is well with you.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janice,

    I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. Your teacups and teapot are stunning! I love American Beauty and have a few pieces in this pattern. So many gorgeous roses.

    ReplyDelete