Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good mornin Sunrise...


I think we are going to have a beautiful day, I'm at Mom's got sick last nite with my tummy...so I came back so to be close to make sure Vee gets to school. She's up in the shower...we kind of got into it yesterday evening because she wants to go out this Thursday but I don't frankly trust her. She promised she wouldn't do no crazy stuff again..but I kind of lost my trust at the moment..so she got upset..but I told her not going to put up with all this no more I had enough and I refuse to have drugs or alcohol in my life..So the same things I told your brothers you can leave. I told her she will be 18 shortly and I will boot her out the door...not going to live my life no more crazier than I have to..So that's that. today is therapy but my tummy is so messed up been on the pot for a while not that you want to know..but this is my open diary... so I think I'm mite have to cancel and we really need to go..I don't know what made me sick I must have caught a bug from someone. I started the red star but couldn't finish do to my circumstances (my tummy)

So here is the making of it..the blue one will be a full star doily so I didn't want to do anything else to it cept the reg pattern. So today I will full around with the red one to see what I can do with it..I'm determined to make an ornament. I have something in my head but I don't know if I can produce it.. will see....lol.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE LATIN SINGER, WHO I LOVE AND ADORE ALEJANDRO FERNANDEZ..I THINK HE IS SEXY AND I LOVE HIS VOICE.


I WAS LISTENING TO HIM ON YOUTUBE LAST NITE. I REALLY WANT TO GO SEE HIM IN PERSON. I WAS WONDERING IF MY PANIC WOULD ALLOW ME TO GO.



I WANT TO THANK MY NEW FOLLOWERS, SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU AND SO GLAD YOU ARE LEAVING A COMMENT I'M SO GRATEFUL...WISHING YOU ALL A WONDERFUL DAY...HUGS


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so pretty with all of the gorgeous pink flowers!
    I just wanted to thank you for your enthusiastic comment! It really is nice to feel the cheerful support of fellow bloggers!

    Thanks!
    Have a good night!

    Ciao Bella!

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete