Friday, August 19, 2011

Didn't happen


Well of course I'm upset again...but I decided to go home and try to relax. I don't know what else to do at this point. Except pray! That's the only solution that I have. So what ever happens I can be strong enough to endure it. I know under our circumstances she has to attend school on a full bases or I think we will lose part of our money...any ways enough of that...My doily is coming along.. I think maybe I will finish it at this point, it's a nice size now.


I love the blue color...there is one part it mite have needed a few more stitches but it lays flat ok. Well I guess thats all for now. I will be leaving in a few..So I won't be back till next week..So have a most wonderful weekend...See you soon...
with Love ....

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful work this is!! My grandmother knows how to make similar pieces of art... I have to ask for private lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo my dear...YEs you must ask for lessons...I love doing this It was a great passion for me. I basically taught myself with a little bit of help...thank you for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete