Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Early morning start

Of coarse it's totally foggy this morning...yuk..Good morning everyone...I have to take Vee to school today..she will be starting a new school continuation to help her get caught up on credits..I'm nerves and worried just a little bit. She hasn't been to regular school for at least three years now. And we have had so many ups and downs.
I'm really hoping she takes this by her hands and get things accomplished. I know she is a little nerves too. It'S letting go for both of us. It's so important that we do this. She will 18 this next March, so she needs independence and I as well. It will be another step forward for me with my panic disorder. Learning how to be everyday alone to do what I need. I don't know how it's going to go..but I pray hard I will be able to do it and her too. So that's the new agenda. Vee is brite and pretty smart and has a lot to offer this world..If she would let herself focus on her and leave her worries behind so to speak...
These are from the garden I just love sweet peas and pansy's, I have bought this tiny glass vase at the Good will, I know I was going to show you some things but just never got the chance to do so. Well Yesterday was therapy as you know. And we did separate therapy. I think we both had a good session. Vee was happy and in a great mood and so was I. In my session we talked about this transaction Vee going to school and me being alone. What was I going to be doing. I have a plan B. I told her. Vee school is up here on the hill where Mom lives. I will make the attempt to stay home, but If I feel I don't want to I will ride the bus with her and come to mom's house to hang out..Which I was thinking I would anyways. Maybe a couple days a week I can get started on the down stairs (cleaning) Just doing a little at a time. And when winter comes I will start working on my Cook Book that I want to make. I decided that if it comes out okay I will try and publish it. I want a special book for my children and grandchildren to have. So she suggested I start working on the Introduction to get myself started. So that's what I will start with. I have been testing recipes lately..and marking down what I like and they like. (family members). We also talked about making my own culture and traditions for my children and grandchildren. Because I felt like my parents didn't really give me a culture or and traditions to pass on. At first we spent time with family but since both my grandparents died when I was young nothing was really talked about. I only remember visiting all the time. But nothing was talked about to us children or passed on down. I want to change that for my children and grandchildren...Maybe it is something you should consider! I think it is important for children to know where they came from what there heritage is and all the things that the parents and grandparent did before them..Pictures are great, they are memories of the past. I recently opened my great grandmother's trunk which you all know. It made me feel like I found part of my culture. There were linens many pictures Handkerchiefs, there was a large old picture frame and a pretty print inside which was a part of her. It just felt great. So that's another thing to consider making a trunk or a Hope chest with special things inside for them to see. My oldest daughter came to visit and her and my granddaughter took something from the linens to have..the younger girls took hanky's. I'm only sad it took 53 years for me to totally see the things inside but on the same hand glad I finally got there....


Well I have just a few more minutes before I have to get ready to go...It will be a interesting day..Hope Vee is okay and can make it. I wish you all a most wonderful day today...


BE BLESSED...XOXOXO...THANK YOU FOR LEAVING COMMENTS, IT'S TRULY APPRECIATED!

No comments:

Post a Comment