Saturday, December 19, 2015

Elegant Pink Roses

Good rainy morning, as it is here in San Francisco...  I have just climbed out of my cozy bed for I could no longer lay there...  Got up to open all the shades like I always do...  Starting in the kitchen working my way bathroom little hall way, skipping the dinning room off to the Living room...  It has been rainning since last night...  So it seems like a cookie baking day to me and I have had serveral in mind...  Plus a coconut cake...  Which I have been wanting to make forever...  Yesterday my daughter Victoria wanted to make tamales it was her first time...  We made several with Red sauce and others with green salsa...  And I made some which I really like with corn green chili salsa cheese mixed cheddar and Monterey...  They all came out very nice I also made beans and yellow rice...  And homemade enchilada sauce for these tacos dorados, fried  tacos, though I can not really eat this food I still love to cook...  So it was fun cooking with her... All my children cook very well even the boys.  We are just a family of cooks...  O my are you wanting to hear about the elegant Pink Roses...   
      Here it is, and in my opinion a very pretty elegant Rose teacup...  I purchase two for just a few dollars...  I have seen them a bunch of times on line and I always thought well but never bothered and because these were barely any cost I broke down and got them...
      They are very nice and I'am ever so happy that I got them now...  They have such a elegant look to them...  For special occasions they should be...
      I got two...  One for me and one for you when you visit...  I truly wish I could have a lovely tea with you all...
      I think they go well with my Hall victorian teapot...  Even though it's not of such elegant ness...
      A while back ago I had first purchased a sugar bowl and creamer for very little in price...  They had been sitting on my large shelve in the living room...  When I saw the two cups I thought o my they match...  Very exciting ...
    I just truly love them all...  They touch my heart...  These few pieces are all like new like they were never used..
      I have looked for more pieces but the ones I found have fading and such so I will just have to be patient...  Maybe in time they will come about like these pieces did...  Patience is a great virtue right...
      I hope whatever part of the world you are in you have a lovely wonderful enchanting day...  I'm one my way to put the kettle on for some cozy hot tea and then jump into the shower and decide which cookies I will make...            Bye bye for now...
                                                  With love...
                                                      Janice...
My dreams are of Roses, roses everywhere maybe it will rain roses from the sky...




 




4 comments:

  1. Janice, I love your pink roses. They are beautiful. You have such lovely things. Dropping in for tea would be delightful. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to pop in for tea, the pink rose tea cups/saucers are beautiful and home made cookies would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is my favourite colour....your tea set is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing these romantic pictuers
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this teacups are really elegant and tender. They're really beautiful and I'd really wanna have such, too. As my mom says:" You live for food". Sound strange, but it is truth. I do really love tasty and good looking food. I love cooking different meals. This week I'll try baking some cookies for my Christmas party in our http://stilusessaywriting.com/ office. Hope it will work out)

    ReplyDelete