Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wonderful Foggy Saturday morning....

Good morning Ladies and Gents....humm I think I have one gentleman blogger though I never see him...Well anyways I took Mom to the Dr's yesterday. I started off not feeling to happy about going but I pushed myself out the door and off I went.  After Mom and I went to eat out. Which is always a nice thing.. She like to go most times after the Dr's cause she doesn't get out much anymore...but as the evening came I progressed at feeling better...as most of you know I have been having many up's and down's with my daughter but I'm coming to terms with it...The funny thing happened on facebook last night. I have some nieces from my ex husbands family and they still call me tia which is auntie in spanish.. Well one of them posted a picture of my ex husband....and I happened to be online at the time..I first thought I was seeing things but nope it was him.. a little bit older and a little bit grey that was a strange thing to see his face.  Which I hadn't seen for a few years. But anyhow it someone how trigger good memories and happy thoughts and I woke up feeling content and wonderful...idk why, just did...wink....
This was us back in 1996 I believe...Mr. Corona and me the day we married...
 Well I think I'm going to head down to the storage this morning and rummish through some more of my things. I'm feeling better and I need to work on emptying it outThen later on I have to take Mom to pick up some groceries that's if she is up to it... She has these grand ideas in the middle of the night when she can't sleep and later she is too tired...
 I'd thought I'd make this a pink Saturday... I never seem to know when that day is...but here you are my American Beauty tea cup which I truly love...My pink Cabbage Rose depression dish and a lovely white flat bowl with sweet little pink flowers...

 I think it's my most favorite tea cup.......
  The roses are just yummy...
 You can roll me up in roses..I wouldn't mind...
 This a pink and cream doily that I designed and crocheted way back...
The perfect little roses...

 Too many roses nah, I don't think so....Have a most wonderful weekend my dear bloggers...I hope it's full of laughter and love...
                                                        with love.......
                                                            Janice.....



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! Love your rose patterned teacup & saucer. The pink doily is beautiful! Hope you have a nice weekend.
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree this is a charming post. Everything is lovely.
    Good health to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post today...I always love seeing your many beautiful dishes...pink roses are my mama's favorite....blessings friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley I'm glad you enjoy your visits with me as I do you... Thank you Lisa and Connie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Janice,
    how much sweetness in your post, I love
    your cup with roses, roses
    not get enough compliments and
    for your crochet, beautiful colors.
    Love Susy x

    ReplyDelete