Monday, November 11, 2013

LADY GREENBRIAR


*`~`* Homer Laughlin's Lady Greenbriar... I just love it's rich Green color and Gold, I couldn't seem to get a good true photo this morning... 

Helo everyone, I'm here just visiting Mom... I did sell my car and soon as I get a chance I will purchase and I-Pad and be back in business at home.. 
As you know I love Homer Laughlin dishes and this one in right up there with the rest.. 
I started with the pretty Tea Pot and got it at a cheap price.. I noticed today a lot of them out over a 
hundred dollars, so glad I found one lesser... in great condition
It's a rich dark Green with pretty Gold trimmings all around and Gold handle and spout.. and a Gold tip on the lid
and the rest is a off white color...
 I only had the Tea Pot and recently had purchased some tea cups and saucers just before I had lefted 
Mom's house... 
I got four of them. the other day at the Tea shop I found a couple of Crocheted Pot Holders in Yellow & Green
 I think they match perfect... don't you..
Even the emblem on the back side looked pretty with Gold...
So since I love it so much .. I thought I would look for a few dinner plates 
I found today on bid status, four for starting at 19.00 dollars, hehe lets hope no one bids on them..
I will be very happy..
I hope that you are all well, I miss you all and can't wait to visit everyone.. and see what you all have been up to
with love Janice

Bye now.. see ya soon
hugs..

4 comments:

  1. Good morning! Oh, I adore you set. They made so many different sets and patterns. I so enjoy visiting your blog~such pretty pix and things to look at. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are doing well.
    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your china is just gorgeous. I wish you the best.
    Kisses
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice Precious Husband just got me a new IPad and I love it. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary this coming Tuesday.
    Love coming to your blog and enjoying all your beautiful pictures.
    I am in California visiting my 86 year old mom for a couple of days.
    Have a great weekend.
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! You and I are true fans of Homer Laughlin. I don't have a problem selling some of my vintage ware...........but never sell my Homer. LOL. Beautiful crochet to match!

    ReplyDelete