Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What shall I do for the day............



           Good wonderful morning, the sky is in a state of clouds looking as if it would like to rain..The air feels warm but cool...Wondering what shall I do today... What will you be doing for this day ??? 



Perhaps, tea in the Garden, but then it might shower on me............
Or maybe a walk I should take put on my hat and gloves and stroll down the street window shopping.........

   
Or maybe I should just stay in a read a book....


 Make a wonderful tray for Tea and feel all cozy..curl up on the couch and put a movie in............


 I could just sit and day dream a bit of pretty things...


Whatever it is that you or I end up doing today, I wish you a most wonderful day...I'm off to home to see what's there for me...be back soon.................
                                      with love Janice
                                         
 Happy Tuesday..............

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janice, what a lovely blog you have! I don't remember if I have introduced myself before or not, my name is Delisa and I am 50 years old and live in a small country town in rural Georgia. I think I may be a kindred spirit! I enjoy writing, crocheting , knitting and needlepoint. I am also especially fond of tea, teapots, teacups and tea parties! :) I love the Regency, Victorian and Edwardian eras, and anything Jane Austen, and L.M. Montgomery. I hope you have a wonderful day! Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post! Today we are having rain and it is so cool for a change! Enjoying the day, stitching!

    ReplyDelete