Friday, May 25, 2012

Time is moving, as the Garden is growing..........

The time is passing bye, my grandchildren are growing into their own little peoples...My oldest granddaughter graduated from High School Yesterday from the same school that her Mom and Dad met at...seemed like a life time ago...They were both 15 years of age and didn't finish...Yesterday was the most proudest of days...I was so so proud of her I had so many tears in my eyes to see her accept her diploma.. He mother and father are not together and haven't been for a long while they broke up in the beginning and later got back together and had another child then broke up for good...sad but true..but some how yesterday they managed for their daughter to be civil people and come together...It was the best...My granddaughter was so happy that her father attended, that's all she talked about for the whole day..."I can't believe my dad came" over and over again. So proud of her Mom who pushed her to get to the top ... I love my granddaughter to the sky and back...
A very exciting day indeed...
Well my Garden is growing I found my first few Strawberries Red this morning and a few more lit White pinkish Roses and picked them




I didn't get a chance to eat them cause I had to rush off to Mom's house....but I put the roses in a little clear vase and my Strawberries will be awaiting me later... most things are growing. The tomatoes have blooms already and my burgundy green bean are doing well. My collard greens and peas are doing good... can't wait to see what produces...

Wishing you a lovely weekend....with love Janice...

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie... congratulations to your granddaughter on her graduation... and what a nice thing to be graduating at the same school where parents met at one point in their life... amazing. And thank you so very much for visiting the house in the roses and leaving such a nice and heartfelt message. I came to spend some time with you here in your garden; if it isn't in real life, at least please know that I did visit in our virtual life... ;)

    Be blessed, and feel God's presence with you. Because He is with you.

    Hugs

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a lovely weekend to you as well. Congratulations to your granddaughter. You have a lovely blog, will enjoy touring. I've seen have to try recipes so far.

    ReplyDelete