Thursday, March 15, 2012

Purple's and Green thread ....hum what's cookin ??? and the garden.

Well I'm finally going to get around to it and get this done...It's been in my mind for a long minute...So here goes can you guess what it is going to be ???
I know at this point you haven't a clue rite,... Well I'm making it for a dear friend who has made some doilies for me...so I hope it comes out good!!!
What about now...what does it look like to you...I'm excited to make this for her...I have always wanted to make my own but never had a pattern, so one say I just sat down and took the original one that I had and made it...and to my surprise it came out very well...
Just from last nite I already have it half done...I'm working on the skirt part..
Do you know now what it is.??? not yet...
well I will post the next one and you should be able to see that it's a dress pot holder in the making...
I have the skirt half ways done...can't wait to finish and send it off to her. I'm not telling I'm going to just surprise her...think she will be surprised I sure hope so... she has become a very dear friend to me...I have never seen her. I hope it fits into her Kitchen she says she has grapes...
I have something else to share with you found these down in Mom's basement I had seen them before but never had a clue as to how they worked, till the other day I took them home and finally realized they stood up...lol I kept saying to myself how do they hang on the wall...silly...they are wonderful I got two of them
My little table that I painted yellow, and the chair that I ran out of black paint lol painted one side and not the front yet...will so though soon as this weather clears up...O and my new Jasmine plant I did have one at Mom's but they let it die on me..
This is in the back part of the Garden, under a Lemon Tree and another tree it's where I relax it's a peaceful spot...I have a black cushion and a pretty black pillow with red and yellow flowers I will show you later...there are so many things I want for the garden...
It was the funniest thing the table had been at Mom's forever and when I was cleaning out the garden last year I found the glass and I was like O wow, I got the perfect table for this...the pillow inspired the yellow paint and the black chair..I have some yellow pots there to...with one red, just need to find the rite flowers for them...

This is around the tree in the front area, I pushed up the dirt and added the flowers and the tiny fairy with a bird and another fairy with some green glass pebbles...
I just need to find the bricks that go around the tree, hopefully there are more pieces down stairs at Mom's. Well I think that's it for today wishing you a wonderful evening...giant hugs with love Janice

1 comment:

  1. The pot holder dress is lovely, I am sure your friend will be so pleased to receive it..what a nice surprise for her :)
    I like the yellow table outside and what pretty flowers around the tree.
    Have a great weekend!
    Magie

    ReplyDelete