Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just some Green and edging..second post...

I decided to post a second post this evening, I'm hanging at Mom's and I'm tired out this evening. Last nite I went for a walk with a friend...we didn't walk to far. but my darn leg ached all nite after. I haven't walk much in a few years. I used to walk every other day a distance from Mom's house and back maybe about almost two miles...and I haven't in such along time. I'm trying to build myself up to at least half a mile or one mile I don't know how much I can walk anymore. But we will see. I enjoy walking with him and talking with him.
Here is one of my Green vintage planters I love this Green. I think it's very pretty...

I rolled the piece of edging up into a kind of Rose, I have seen them do that on other blogs...
This is my other favorite planter, I have had for many years. I got it off of Dad's truck...that was such fun collecting things, searching for things and rummaging through the trucks to see what treasures I could find...boy it was the most better than anything because you would never know what you would find...

I also have been very busy crocheting my pot holder for my friend, I'm working on the selves right now, I will be done soon. Wishing you a great evening with love Janice

I think I have decided to make this a round pot holder to go with the dress....nite

No comments:

Post a Comment