Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just an Ole Rainy Saturday Day.....

It's been raining now for hours, I got stuck at Mom's my sister decided to wait till the morning to come to San Francisco...darn, snaps, I so wanted to go home and start preparing the things for today...Well guess what I'm still here, waiting....hummm. Well I can't drive Mom's car in the rain, because It hasn't any defrost and I won't be able to see at all...
I'm so wanting to ho home...my Sweetpea is alone...and I left my sweatshirt on the line so after it dried, lol it's soakin wet now....
So now I'm just waiting to go either with my daughter or my sister...then Mom just put her to sense in and said what if no one comes for you... That doesn't sound good to me...Well good new my oldest daughter is on the phone now ... yeah she is coming to get me...So the party's on...lol so to speak...
I'm so ready to get out the door and be gone...Mom's house is getting harder and harder to deal with so much goes on here and there is so much negativity including her...she barely has a positive thought...So as I have become more stronger and less panic comes, I can't handle the strudness that applies here... the no respect and her at times (I Love my Mom) acting like a child...So I'm going to wait for them to come and going to get my belongings packed up...
I will be sitting at the window like the kitty kat...waiting to go...wishing you a lovely day....and a great weekend...with love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment