Saturday, January 7, 2012

gOOD eVENING ....


Well, let me tell you what I have been up to...I have been at home winter cleaning my house and of course day dreaming in the process...My house is totally clean...I only have my Room left to dust...Guess what I did today...I drove my self to a place called LoveJoy's Attic, I been dreaming of it for weeks now. I have been there before when I had my Tea Party...It's all about Tea cups saucers and Tea, doilies Tea Pots. Hats...I bought the most wonderful hat today...I paid forty dollars for it, yes I said 40...I just liked it so I did it without hesitation...I have never in my life...but today I did...and it felt so good..


It was the most fun and exciting day., and more cause I drove myself..(my panic makes it hard to do that)I was ever so grateful, my heart was pounding but It calmed down and I did it...

And then I bought this wonderful Rose Tea cup..it's like a large size, It has an inscription Get well,& A Cup Of Tea Cures All....the Roses are so pretty she had tons of them but this one caught my eye...O and I found this most wonderful Tea Pot...hehehe....

Can you believe it, I couldn't it was hanging in a lonely place all alone...The woman had told me it been there for a long time...(hummm), she said it was waiting for you...and I agree., it will be so pretty in my kitchen window or the Dinning Room window...can't wait to hang it. I also bought two laces hankies...so pretty I couldn't take the picture cause it's to dark now. I also bought a vintage crocheted apron. . . I'm hoping I can copy it. Well it was a great day....Hope you had a great day too..be back soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment