Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Busy day today..........


Helo good afternoon, I just got so busy today I didn't have time to write...but I will be back tomorrow to share that Lemon Cake Recipe that I found...I had to pick up Mom's medicine go to UPS to drop something off for her then I took her shopping to Cosco's...and I'm tired out now and I'm picking Vee up and going home. . . Puttin up the garbage bins and kickin it for the rest of the day in front of the T.v.. . wishing you all a great evening...hugs for now see you in the A.M. with love Janice..

2 comments:

  1. HI JANICE PASSING BY FRIEND MISS YOU OVERHERE..HOW ARE YOU? KEEP PRESSING ON..I THINK YOUR BUSY WITH YOUR HOME..WOULD YOU POST FOTO HOW IT TURN OUT...LOL I NOW YOU HAVE VERY NICE TASTE..HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVES SORAYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good list. And I'm looking forward to your lemon cake recipe. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete