Sunday, September 25, 2016

I can't believe it....

     I guess it's our Indian summer...  I couldn't believe it, it was a gorgeous morning yesterday and I mean beautiful..  Absoloutly no wind warm just breath taking, finely...  And my garden was clean. I had spent Friday cleaning me and Isaiah did.  He said grandma, I always help you I help you in the garden I help you bake..  So cute..  He loves to bake..  And now he has to fall asleep in my bed..  Just has to he told me all the time always he wants to be with me..  Love it...  Theres no greater love to receive then the love of your grandchildren...  Anyways guess what I got to have a lovely quiet tea in the garden all by myself...  
    The sky was as blue as could be..  The birds were chirpping away. Children at a distance were making noises...  It was just grand...  I waited all summer and it was one thing or another that wouldn't let me have tea in the garden mostly weather...  But God gave the most wonderful  day yesterday...
              Sun but shade under my tree...
     Thats over in the next garden right from were I sit in mine....  Sweet purple tiny flowers all over the tree...

     I love ferns ever since I was like 12....

     The deep blue takes me always...  Hydrangeas....

               Under the tree...
     The lemons are still coming...
      Figs soon they will be ready...  There is a ton hanging into my garden...
     Teatime...  I used finally my Franciscan teapot...  Forever I admired this pattern.  My aunt had the whole set of dishes complete with everything..  I was young then and didn't know barely about patterns etc...nor dishes ...
     I set my tiny table...  I was so excited...
     Since it was about to be 11am I decided on a sandwhich instead of breakfast...
     I just used my teabag holder to put a few pickles in...  I happen to love pickles...
                 
            It is my favorite teabag holder...  I only have a few though...
     I only had a half sandwhich and tomatoes from the garden...

     The little sugar pot...  So cute..  The first piece I ever found was the creamer in perfect shape for about $1.49 while thrifting with mama...  Then later a teacup set ...  This I purchased online and the teapot to at really good prices..  


                      
     Finished my meal and im enjoying more tea....  Along with the beautiful weather...
     All done...  It is so beautiful. I just sat for a while enjoying much as I could before I had to take off to mamas house.  I need to go there to make a list of the ten items I'm having picked up for free.  The garbage co.  Said they needed to know what they were picking up..  I'm just so grateful they do this twice a year. I can have two free pick ups a year, also both of my pick ups can be done in the same day...   It will help a lot..  This was the most wonderful mornings I have spent in a long time, which I'm also grateful for...  I thank my heavenly Father and my lord Jesus for all that he has given me..  Thank him for all of you too and all your kind comments..  
                    Wishing you the most lovely day..  
                                      With love Janice

Ps...  Joining the party @ Dishing it and Digging it with Linda and friends
Please stop by and visit everyone.  I'm on my way..  Link below...



 

8 comments:

  1. That is for sure a beautiful morning! Lovely tea time and beautiful setting there ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teatime is stunning! I love everything and your setting is fairy
    Hugs Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea in the garden would be wonderful. I'm afraid there is not a garden here, at the moment, pretty enough to have tea in. I'll have the think about that for next spring and plan a special garden. That would be fun. Your's looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice, you had a very nice tea time in the garden. Your sandwich looks Yummy with the tomatoes. That is so sweet for your grandson to help you around the house and bake with you. He loves his grandma very much. This is a lovely setting for your tea time. I only wish I could join you, my dear.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful tea. I love how you set everything out, a real delight. There is indeed nothing like the love of Grandchildren they bring so much joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that dish pattern, Janice, and how nice to enjoy a teatime outside with a sandwich, and a cup of tea. Your tray looks so lovely.
    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful garden... :) Thanks for sharing and linking up at Dishing It & Digging It. Hope to see your creativity each week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved Desert Rose, as my Aunt Nana had this pattern, while my mother had the Apple pattern. Such classics from mid-century tastes. The dishes set a beautiful table for all seasons and your tea in the garden is nummy. Thanks for the taste and view, Sandi

    ReplyDelete