Sunday, August 7, 2016

It's Sunday and I'm making my own sunshine...

πŸŒΏπŸ’πŸŒΊ   Sometimes the days are just not sunny so I believe sometimes we need to make our own sunshine... πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸŒΏ
     I think thi is a good quote to live by...  We have the tendency to want to look for love and happiness and the sunshine.  When actually I think we can make the most of the day by our ownselves...πŸŒΊπŸ’πŸŒΏ
     So this morning I'm making my own sunny morning with my lovely coffee pot / turned teapot...  I bought it last year with a good price...  Funny thing is I also at one point bought some teacups to match and one arrived broken...  But I can't find the rest only the broken one...  Need to re-do the storage for sure and label things.  Been trying to think of a good way to store my tea things.  I don't have a lot a lot in storage most is in the house..  
     For now I will use this white cup and saucer, it will work out fine...
     I picked a few flowers from my not so doing good garden...   
     Put the kettle on and decided I wanted a different tea this morning...  Since it was a morning almost like Autumn I set out for a Apple spice tea. But since most teas are strong alone, I added regular tea to soften it a bit...
     I love the little White roses with a touch of Pink on them...  And tiny gladiolus, and one sprig of the tiny purple flowers left...and one Gerber...  Hot water is ready...  
     Just a simple tea tray is what I do many mornings for some sunshine specially when it is early and quite and just me...  The special way to warm your soul and put a little sunshine in your heart...  Then you can address the rest of the day with a better approach...





          HAPPY SUNDAY DEAREST FRIENDS, WISHING YOU A ENCHANTING DAY FILLED WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS AND GOD...  ENJOY YOUR DAY, with love Janice
ALSO JOINING ...  LINDA AT SUNDAY's   Dishing it & Diggin it. @  
http://www.lifeandlinda.com/2016/08/dishing-it-digging-it-link-party-108.html
SEE YOU THERE....
    

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Janice and I love your little hand gathered bouquet. Very good advice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice,

    How lovely is your tea pot. I had a set of dishes with that pattern. Just lovely and I love how you add reg tea with your strong tea. I am going to do that. I am so happy you shared and so glad you linked up at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coffee pot and your pretty little bouquet. I have a lot of the Oakwood set which I love to use it really is pretty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "Tea" all is very pretty and your bouquet. I believe I have a teacup and saucer like your pitcher..love all things roses. I like to add green tea with some of my other teas.

    ReplyDelete