Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Evening teatime


         I suppose by the time you read this it might be morning time...  But I'm going to post it as soon as I finish...  I was going to post today, but my mood was up and down feeling a bit bored with everything...  Sometimes I get like that, not sure why though.  But this evening I made myself a tiny pot of Vanilla Chamomile tea which is my most favorite....
      So I took down my little white teapot, that reminds me of a spring day...  With the tiny little flowers  sprayed around the top rim area....
      Aren't they sweet...  I think so, I found her at a Goodwill year before... it is perfect for a evening tea when you want a cup and maybe a touch more...


      This cup is nothing fancy, just a lovely sage kind of color smooth and shinny...  I had bought these several years back at a Goodwill I believe when I was with mama thrifting...  Mama would always get my things for me what ever I wanted I would give her money but shed only take it sometimes..  I miss her so much and those fun days of thrifting together finding wonderful things...

      
      Sometimes I miss my mama so much..  You would think after two years it wouldn't be so strong but its even more so than before...  So many times I want to see her, talk to her like before go hang out and visit cook for her.. Gosh so many things...  Maybe thats why I been feeling kind of bored..  I've tried to keep myself busy all this time...  But this time it caught up to me..  Idk friends...  But I'm glad I have you all...  Sometimes I think would it not be nice if we could all gather and have a huge tea party pot luck...  It would be nice...  We could hang out drink tea and eat wonderful things together maybe crochet a bit sew a little different things...  Just a thought...  Well I think I chatted enough so I'm off to bed..  I hope you have a good evening and a wonderful Wednesday...
                     with love,
                            Janice.....



7 comments:

  1. Very cute teapot, and vanilla chamomile tea sounds divine.

    When people we love pass away, the ache of missing them never really goes away, does it? There's always a little piece of our heart that's missing. I understand. I feel the same way about my beloved grandmothers as you do about your mom. Praying for peace and comfort for you this morning.

    Blessings,
    Patti @ Embracing Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and charming tea pot, my friend. The flowers are so delicate and dainty.

    No, it's never easy losing a loved one and the heartache never really goes away. Like Patti said, there's always a little piece of heart that's missing. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, dear one.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tea pot!! I lost my Mom 11 years ago and my Dad 28 years ago but I still think of them daily and still miss them but I carry them with me in my heart so they have never left me!! Hugs to you!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice,

    I am so sorry for your loss & the way you are feeling. I lost someone a year ago & have just begun Grief Share. It's a 13 week program for those who are grieving. It is firmly grounded in both Christian principles & highly qualified psychology. It is offered at churches. Look up Grief Share on the internet for local meetings. I think it is extremely helpful. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like great fun, all getting together for tea and crafting. Love todays teapot and although plain cups/saucers I loved the shape of the cup. I am blessed that my parents are still alive so I can't begin to know how you are feeling, perhaps some counselling may help. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your teapot is so charming ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really a sweet teapot with thise pretty tine flowers....Christine

    ReplyDelete