Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday.....

     
 
     This is my sweet granddaughter Yuliana.  My oldest sons daughter..  I spent two nights with them.  My son Michael and his wife Ana and my two granddaughters Yuliana and Ashley who is 17 I believe...  They took me to breakfast which was a nice surprise.  Then I ended up staying.  I haven't gotten to spend much time with Yuliana they work all the time and are very busy.  
     So it was a golden opportunity they both had the week off.  I would have like to have stayed longer but had business to do my own self.  She is so sweet.  She took such good care of me.  If her mom was cooking she made sure I got some to.  Brought me water and things.  We spent time in the back yard together this is barney her dog.  
     And here she is with her, she said her chiwawa dog.   I forgot his name..  
     She loves dresses and no shoes and doesn't like to comb her hair mom says...  She is going to start school this year...  She just had her birthday on the 2nd of June...  
     She is very shy, but once your around her she is very sweet and loving...  Very caring...
     Pretty roses from their garden they smell divine...
     My son Michael and his wife Ana when they got married in Hawaii...
     My son when he was little...
     My ex husband his dad..  RIP 

          
    I love these colors, their living room...
     This rocking chair was mine when I was little.  My father bought it for me when I was like four or so maybe younger and I'm now 58...  So it is 54 at least.  She told me grandma, I love this chair and it rocks too...  I told her it used to be mine when I was little but I'm not quite sure if she comprehended that...
     So very busy...  She likes to cook.  Her mom Ana often sends me photos of her cooking, maybe she will become a chef...
          

     I had a wonderful time with Yuliana, thank you...
     HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE...  ENJOY YOUR DAY, with love Janice
 

     My Gladiolus are blooming...   Bye for now...

6 comments:

  1. You are certainly blessed with a beautiful Grandaughter. So nice to be able to spend quality time with them. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could gather up all the Grandmothers with their adorable Granddaughters and have a lovely tea, in the backyard...it would be so delicious, because they are so-o-o-o precious... she looks to be the same age as mine. Adorable, and they are so much fun!
    Thanks for sharing, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh...she looks so sweet and beautiful! She' s very adorable
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day spent with your granddaughter, Janice. She is darling, and I love the little dress she's wearing. What a lovely picture of your son and his wife. The rocking chair is sweet, and how special that it was yours when you were little, and now your granddaughters sits in it. I'm glad you got to spend the day with your family, Janice. There's nothing like it.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janice,
    Your little grand daughter is so precious. What fun for you to spend time with her. I love the colours in their home - so rich. Have a Wonderful Week! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little grand daughter is just as sweet as can be, Janice! A girl after my own heart - loves dresses with no shoes and doesn't like to comb her hair! That's me in the summer! Such a lovely little family. So nice that she has your childhood chair and loves to cook. Your gladiolas are wonderful. My grandmother, Beatrice, grew them and would send us home with armloads when they bloomed. Hope you have a lovely week. xx Karen

    ReplyDelete