Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Raining here ... Wednesday

                           
        Helo my dearest, good morning...  It's actually 1am in the morning so it is Wednesday now and
I can not seem to go back to sleep...  I had fallen asleep earlier and my grandchild woke me up...  And just a bit ago  I heard the drops start to drop. And tap on the window...  We seem to be getting a lot of rain here in San Francisco...  Which I believe that we need it so they say, who really knows...  This past week I had gotten a couple of pears well my younger daughter did...  So they were going a bit and I thought what could I do with them...  So I found a recipe for pear bread and thought well why not try it it doesn't seem to difficult which it wasn't ...  So I made it and I happen to like it very much...  The recipe only makes loaf which is nice...
                                 
        I think it is nice because sometimes you don't want to make two and you just want to hurry up...
                            
       The recipe called for canned pears, but said you could use fresh so I used the fresh...  Though
I'd like to try the canned and see what the difference is...
        Recently I found a brand new twin flat sheet with pretty roses on it...  And the funny thing is not to long after mama had died I found two fitted sheets in the package one with this same pattern...
                                   I love pretty linens fresh and clean...
        Even though it is a twin I will use the top flat sheet for my double because when I'm sleeping I do not like the flat sheet tucked in so this will work perfect...  I do not think they make sheet right...  I often wonder why sometimes the sides are to long and top from bottom to short.  Or they will have a very long top to bottom and the sides to short...
        These days I have come to mix and match my bedding, I have over the years found so many pretty bed linens...  
        I love the colors on this...  
        I adore fresh sheets all the time if anything my bedding has to be clean clean fresh and crisp...
        More roses from Laura Ashley...  These I purchased at Target...  
                             The stripped second hand and the two throws as well...

                           One of my favorite pictures on my bedroom wall...
              Happy Wednesday,   with love, Janice





7 comments:

  1. I have never had pear bread, it sounds delicious I must give it a go. I actually cheat a little with bread and use a bread making machine. Love all your beautiful bed linen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice che belle le tue stoffe!Mi piacciono insieme rose e quadretti!Bella la tua pagnotta!Qui in Italia pure c'è bisogno di pioggia ma non piove e fa pure caldo!Ciao,bacioni,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is raining here in my part of Scotland too! Love the rose pattern bedding - so pretty!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be wonderful to have the recipe for the pear bread, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pear bread looks fabulous, Janice, and I'm sure it tasted just wonderful. I love all your pretty sheets, the bedding from Target, and your darling picture. They all look perfect together...so romantic and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janice, those sheets are so beautiful. Love them. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bread looks so yummy! The fabrics are just gorgeous, i love Laura Ashely. Your bedroom is fairy
    Hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete